Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

WHY ? .... Y !

People born before 1946 were called The Silent Generation..

The Baby Boomers
 are 
those born between 1946 and 1959.

Generation X
 people have been born between 1960 and 1979. 

Generation Y
 
were born between 1980 and 2010

Why do we call the last group Generation Y 
?
I always thought it was because they say.... 
Y should I get a job ?
 
Y should I leave home and find my own place ?
 
Y should I get a car when I can borrow yours ?
 
Y should I clean my room ?
 
Y should I wash and iron my own clothes?
 
Y should I buy any food ?
A cartoonist explained it very eloquently below.... 

.


..


...



.....



P/S :


5 comments:

Sunah Sakura said...

ahahaha~ generasi pakai suar terlondeh ye kak?

Unknown said...

ekeke.makan dalam gak ni

Elly Jade said...

salam kak es
1st time singgah sini dr blog kak melur jelita
waaa baru saya paham
why? why? why?
hehe

nana riduwan said...

hehehhehe..betul la kak es.. :)

Nazzue said...

Agak berasa di lubuk hati ini...Y jadi begini? Oppppssss
p/s: kurang bercakap, lebih bekerja....

Entri terbaru: Tips Mengetahui Ranking Blog Anda